Influential Physicians & Their Specialties
Vandene Miller-Adams, Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Vandene Miller-Adams is passionate about advocacy and helping women understand the importance of making their own health a priority. She enjoys getting to know each woman she treats and building a strong doctor-patient relationship through continuity of care. Dr. Miller-Adams listens to her patients to understand their goals, celebrate their progress, and help them understand treatment options unique to their needs.
As an obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr. Miller-Adams rejoices with women during the happiest times of their lives and provides support and encouragement when they experience life-altering events. She values the trust and confidence of her patients, and specializes in robotic surgery, management of abnormal uterine bleeding, and high-risk pregnancies. She is excited to offer a high level of personalized care to women in Gwinnett County, GA, as part of the team at Gwinnett Physicians Group OB/GYN.
Dr. Miller-Adams was born and raised in Jamaica. She enjoys spending time with family, going to the beach, reading, and trying new cuisines in her spare time.
Education & Training
• Doctor of Medicine, University of South Carolina Upstate, Spartanburg, SC
• Internship, University of Florida College of Medicine, Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola, FL
• Residency, University of Florida College of Medicine, Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola, FL
Certifications & Memberships
• Board Eligible, Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Member, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Abnormal uterine bleeding
• High-risk pregnancies
• Minimally invasive gynecologic procedures
Click & Visit https://northsidegwinnettobgyn.com/